That is right. So (unless they are based outside of the UK) how are they selling tickets at that price and more to the point who is giving them the tickets - especially if they are based outside of the UK?

I think that's exactly what it is they're not based in the UK

Missed out on a ticket as was only eligible to buy today. But don`t expect your Poznan to be a success as a large proportion of the 2,819 will not be the regulars. A contact within the ticket office tells me a third of the tickets did not go to the points system.

Missed out on a ticket as was only eligible to buy today. But don`t expect your Poznan to be a success as a large proportion of the 2,819 will not be the regulars. A contact within the ticket office tells me a third of the tickets did not go to the points system.

That's disgusting

Probably neither as a) you shouldn't have the ticket and b) the city fan would be held responsible
Well seeing that you have to be a member,in some form off way to buy tickets in all British lgs,& am sure City are aware of these practices & are letting them being overlooked or turning a blind eye,for the sake of money.
I presume City have a due care for their fans,H/S & proper segregation..

Well seeing that you have to be a member,in some form off way to buy tickets in all British lgs,& am sure City are aware of these practices & are letting them being overlooked or turning a blind eye,for the sake of money.
I presume City have a due care for their fans,H/S & proper segregation..

The stewards are told to turn a blind eye when you point out to them that the fans sitting next to you are away fans, in spite of the fact that the terms and conditions of sale are quite explicit - away supporters are not allowed to buy tickets in the home end.

The club are prioritizing profit over the safety of their own fans. It will bite them in the arse when it does really kick off because it is entirely predictable and if people are endangered by the club's incompetence/greed, many will see pound signs and sue.

The home leg against Liverpool will almost certainly kick off because unlike the Celtic match, this isn't a dead rubber, someone will win and someone will lose. It's also the case that there is a great deal of animosity between both sets of supporters.

The stewards are told to turn a blind eye when you point out to them that the fans sitting next to you are away fans, in spite of the fact that the terms and conditions of sale are quite explicit - away supporters are not allowed to buy tickets in the home end.

The club are prioritizing profit over the safety of their own fans. It will bite them in the arse when it does really kick off because it is entirely predictable and if people are endangered by the club's incompetence/greed, many will see pound signs and sue.

The home leg against Liverpool will almost certainly kick off because unlike the Celtic match, this isn't a dead rubber, someone will win and someone will lose. It's also the case that there is a great deal of animosity between both sets of supporters.
This is what a meant earlier,is it the club fault or the big money guys who are selling them on.if City no & turn a blind eye I would presume it stays a citys door.
Well i would sue their arses off,love the club but greedy fkers..

We have this discussion every time we sell out,how many more times to people need to be told,all the tickets that end up on these overseas ticket agencies are sourced from Manchester City Football Club,not point whores,not supporters clubs,not corporates.
If you have a problem with it direct your emails to Mr Khaldoon,but dont hold your breath,you wont get a reply.

How reliable is this person? If it is true then yet again something is wrong with the system and the club needs to know that their core support is pissed off with being dumped on from a great height

It boils down to the fact that if you've the money and the status you'll get a ticket for anything.

If a lottery winner or someone who is extremely well off through a business etc walked into the ticket office and said they wanted to come to a deal with city where they get a ticket for every single game home and away you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance a deal would be done with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.