Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no injuries from the international games, it seems. If Mendy gets fully fit in time we might even head to the coming fixtures with a fully fit squad.

But let’s take one game at the time. Now it is Everton, who clearly is not a team that I like just because they always seem to find a way to obstruct us playing a decent football match. The 0-4 drubbing at Goodison last year still a clear memory, with loads of reactions afterwards if Pep would get it right. He did for now and I expect us looking like a completely new team that will win many trophees.

Start with the best 11. Only rotate what is really helpful to the team. If we do our usual stuff and the ref does as well, we should be fine,

Our own website usually posts a pretty good rundown of who holds the broadcast rights in specific countries for each game:

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...rch/which-tv-channel-is-everton-v-man-city-on
Thanks Mexican tv are now advertising it as a sky game over here and later have the fight as well. All earlier prem games are on as well. So that's me in the sports bar in the hotel for most of sat. sport overdose after the last three weeks sorely needed

• Bravo
  • Sagna
  • Otamendi
  • Stones
  • Clichy
  • Y Touré
  • Zabaleta (Iheanacho)
  • De Bruyne
  • Silva
  • Agüero
  • Sterling
Substitutes
  • Kolarov
  • Caballero
  • Jesús Navas
  • Delph
  • Sané
  • Iheanacho
  • García
In the last year since the 4-0 our squad has massively improved.

So relieved we got through int. break without injuries!

I’d go with

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Subs
Delph for Walker
Jesus for Aguero
Gundogan for De Bruyne

-Vinny is rested for pool
-Delph gets some minutes
-Our itk has said Aguero should be ready to start so I would start him here then Jesus against Pool
-Stones has played the majority of both friendlies so no point to play him again considering he hasn’t played this much in months while Laporte is fresh

The players will be up for it, think we’ll win comfortably and also concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.