Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend going on the FIFA website and getting the dates for the international matches. Then book a holiday (obviously cash permitting) during those dates - it beats hanging around waiting for the next game. Also keeps the other half happy before she starts booking dates and wonders why you’re not happy going away whilst the derby is on! Just back from my own warm weather break refreshed and missed the international dross.
City 2-1

Thanks Mexican tv are now advertising it as a sky game over here and later have the fight as well. All earlier prem games are on as well. So that's me in the sports bar in the hotel for most of sat. sport overdose after the last three weeks sorely needed

Enjoy pal, and watch out for that dodgy tequila :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus plays and not Aguero in the CL match at Liverpool with similar tactics we used at the Rags with a false 9. This enabled us to press better and control the midfield. Therefore if fit I would expect Aguero to start against Everton. I would also expect Stones and Laporte to play against Everton along with Danilo at right back, resting Walker, Otomendi and Kompany for the Liverpool game

I think Pep regards Jesus as being a better option than Sergio for away games against decent opposition. Jesus is just so good outside of the penalty area. I would be very surprised if he didnt start at anfield, with sergio being preferred for the home games against United and Liverpool.

Everton:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
KDB
Gundogan
Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

Liverpool:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Everton:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
KDB
Gundogan
Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

Liverpool:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

I’d play B Silva at Anfield due to his ball retention.

Long shot, my mate is looking to swap his upper tier ticket for anywhere in the lower. Anyone interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.