Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

From going from having one of the best football websites,in a matter of 18 months its now dogshite.
Everything they seem to do appears to be run on a fucking tight budget.Sort it fucking out City !!!
I don't think City run the actual web site, its run by the sponsor Wix, the content will be uploaded to template pages I would imagine.

A report has now appeared, it says 2 hours ago.

However, I concur it is absolutely shite since Wix took it over.

I've just had a quick glance in't DT to see if they have a mention of last night's match, or just the CFC win over Montpelier. Lo and behold we both get a mention. And a further mention in that the 'Champions Chelsea will meet Wolfsburg' and City are likely to play Lyon. I watched the whole of last season and could swear that we were Champions, or has this season finished, CFC two points ahead with us a game in hand. Has the DT assumed that we lose that game and can't catch 'em?

I've just had a quick glance in't DT to see if they have a mention of last night's match, or just the CFC win over Montpelier. Lo and behold we both get a mention. And a further mention in that the 'Champions Chelsea will meet Wolfsburg' and City are likely to play Lyon. I watched the whole of last season and could swear that we were Champions, or has this season finished, CFC two points ahead with us a game in hand. Has the DT assumed that we lose that game and can't catch 'em?
Didn't Chelsea win that half season thing to get the football back to wintertime?

Shouldn't be counted as a proper season anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.