Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been tricky at Goodison but things are different these days. They have little confidence and are tactically shit.

Guardiola thinks tactics, Lardiola thinks pies.

It is by no means beyond the realms of possibility for City to lose all of their next five games.When did we last win at Everton, Liverpool or Spurs? I would not be upset with five draws if it includes another penalty shoot-out win the week after next.

So excited for this next 2 weeks, it’s been the longest few weeks I can remember in football. It’s been an amazing season so far, the next 2 weeks could put it down as the greatest ever.

It is by no means beyond the realms of possibility for City to lose all of their next five games.When did we last win at Everton, Liverpool or Spurs? I would not be upset with five draws if it includes another penalty shoot-out win the week after next.
Bloody hell mate, which is it, are you a chartered loss adjuster or a lionheart?!

Yes City never get a result at Tottenham. Apart from two 5-1 wins there in 2011-2 and 2014-15.

After the international break, Everton game is a warm-up for the next three and main hope to get back into the groove with no serious injuries.

A win would be great, a loss wouldn’t be a disaster. Last time we drew with them,there followed an un precedented sequence of victories and I’d be delighted with a repeat of that!

FFS! When is this game starting. I feel like I've been reading this thread for 2 months :(

I'm tired of reading. Just start the game already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.