Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen it mentioned anywhere, a win on Saturday will be pep's 50th in the premier league. Another record in hopefully multiple record breaking season for us?

Saw David Silva in town last night even though he was released from the Spain squad to visit his baby, so you'd think he'll be available for the Everton game!

It is by no means beyond the realms of possibility for City to lose all of their next five games.When did we last win at Everton, Liverpool or Spurs? I would not be upset with five draws if it includes another penalty shoot-out win the week after next.
Can you give the team talk Saturday please!!

If the team aren't straining at the leash waiting to be let loose on Everton, I'd be very surprised. These are career defining moments coming up for some players, they may never get another chance to win a title. I think the next 4 games will be W/D/W/W. Then they can all relax and really start to play breathtaking, sparkling football, without worrying about the result. Because we will be champions. (and safely through to CL semis)

COME ON YOU BLUE SHARK MOTHERS!

Ederson
Walker
Kompany (c)
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D.Silva
Sané
Sterling
Jesus

Bravo
Stones
Laporte
Touré
Gundogan
B.Silva
Aguero

It's also not beyond the realms of possibility that we win all of the next 5 games either. More than capable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.