Aguero injured

Pep would crucify them for letting up at this stage
I cannot see them letting up - they want the title to add to their medal count.
Every game is a "cup final" drawing them ever closer to the EPL crown.
And they want Pep to extend his contract which he will definitely do when we win the title.

we have plenty of players that can play up front.

Sterling,Sane,Silva- either of them, so i don't think we will get a third striker,when we can use what we have.

We don't have another Sergio.

We shouldn't have to make do & mend.

Another top lad to slip in twixt Jesus 20 & Sergio 29.

Do things when you can not when you must !!

I don’t think it’s a make do and mend.
We have players who are more than capable, who cause defences to panic and are the next best thing, without having to buy another Aguero or Jesus at x amount of pounds. Who will sit on the bench.
Now Aguero has said he will leave in 2020, I don’t know how he will solve that problem, will he buy another striker or will he make Sterling a striker and buy another midfielder/ right winger.
Someone who can play several positions and keep the ball while being mobile and a constant threat. Rather than an out and out striker like Aguero.
The possibilities are mouthwatering and nobody would know who was going to be the striker and who will pop up where.

So someone as good as Aguero and Jesus for maybe half a dozen games a year if he's lucky, for the next 2 seasons. Good luck finding that player.

Strikers get injured - & Kun +Jesus seem to get injuries that keep them out for several weeks not single games.

65 more games next season after a world cup.......if like to see another option. Just my view.

I'm with you.... if one gets a bad injury we're to thin up top. Maybe a forward who can play wide aswell

I'm with you.... if one gets a bad injury we're to thin up top. Maybe a forward who can play wide aswell

That is exactly what is required. Completely pointless targeting an out and out centre forward. Pep knows this and so wants players who can play along the front three, hence his interest in Mahrez and Sanchez.

On top of Aguero and Jesus we have Sterling and Siva playing as a false nine.

That is exactly what is required. Completely pointless targeting an out and out centre forward. Pep knows this and so wants players who can play along the front three, hence his interest in Mahrez and Sanchez.

On top of Aguero and Jesus we have Sterling and Siva playing as a false nine.

Leon Bailey maybe...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.