Choosing a new tv

city2

thinking of buying a 55inch Samsung tv, how do you know how tvs are and when is the best time to buy.

Budget drives everything, without knowing that it's hard to make a recommendation. If you had no budget and were after a 55" TV I wouldn't be looking any further than any of the current crop of OLEDs though. Panasonic, LG, Phillips and Sony all make one using the same LG panel and they're all ridiculously good.

4K OLED TV LG OLED55B7V is £1399 @ Peter Tyson with 5 year guarantee or slightly cheaper at Richer Sounds with 6 years. This is the cheapest it’s been and you won’t get better value for your hard earned.

Don’t know the answer. OLED I think is what you want.

I would possibly hang fire until the World Cup. Probably be some great deals on tvs
This. There will be plenty of "£100 off for each goal Harry Kane scores" type deals.

4K OLED TV LG OLED55B7V is £1399 @ Peter Tyson with 5 year guarantee or slightly cheaper at Richer Sounds with 6 years. This is the cheapest it’s been and you won’t get better value for your hard earned.
This is the tv to go for, these are last years model and the new ones are way more expensive. Most AV enthusiasts are raving about OLED and I’d say this is the best time to buy.

OLED are the best, but pricey. Most I saw were near £2000.

Wouldn't get anything that's not 4K. Seemed easy enough to get a 4K 55 inch TV for ~£500/600 when I was looking a few months back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.