Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if saved, would expect to see him on the bench and maybe get some minutes as a warm up considering he hasn’t played in a while.

My guess is injured or not fit enough for bench.

Edit: not fit enough according to City watch

Wow. Surely can’t be far away. Pep should say he’s not fit then rather than everyone is fine.

Strange team selection by Allardyce...

Few choices with injuries and suspensions.

A midfield of Rooney and Schneiderlin is probably the slowest in the league. Expecting De Bruyne, Silva, and Fernandinho to cut right through them:

Appears that I have caught the nervous bug. Never usually like this. Think it is the idea that we could seal the league against the rags next week if we win.

its a puzzle that we are starting with a back 3 with sane on the left to do a lot of work on his own in tracking back. but strong in midfield and pace on the break i just hope pep has done a plan for KDB to have a free role just in the everton half to find them killer passes

PS

just remembered its BFS football and they will kick us and the ref will turn blind again???? how good is it to have football back

its a puzzle that we are starting with a back 3 with sane on the left to do a lot of work on his own in tracking back. but strong in midfield and pace on the break i just hope pep has done a plan for KDB to have a free role just in the everton half to find them killer passes

PS

just remembered its BFS football and they will kick us and the ref will turn blind again???? how good is it to have football back

Maybe it's not a back 3 and Laporte will play LB.

Few choices with injuries and suspensions.

A midfield of Rooney and Schneiderlin is probably the slowest in the league. Expecting De Bruyne, Silva, and Fernandinho to cut right through them:
Tom Davies at least can run.

I'm not complaining, like you say, we should absolutely rip that side apart if we're anywhere near our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.