• Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in our genes.
I remember when basel went up 2-1 and I began to dread them scoring 4 more times.

Better than having fellow fans that are spoilt and expect to win everything I guess.

Lucky you didn't realise they only needed three!

Looks like it could just be a bog standard 4-3-3, with Laporte as LB, switching to a 3-4-3 with the ball and Walker sliding forward into RM, or tucking into midfield along Ferna to solidify the defensive middle of the park and release KDB and Silva (3-2-2-3).

Will be interesting to see if Bolasie and Walcott can push us back along the flanks, or whether we turn them into defensive wide midfielders. Big Sam knows that pushing us back is the only way to affect our game, so it will be interesting to see how the teams actually set up on the ball. If we do actually play the 3 across the back, it will be a big game for Sané as he seeks to keep Walcott quiet down their right side, our left.

They'll be fired up. Allardyce loves nothing more than turning over one of the big boys. Using his usual spoiling, backs to the wall, physical approach. Let's stick it to the bent, corrupt old bugger. Everton have players with ability so no taking them lightly.

I always imagine taggart having a pre-match chat with him before every time one of his teams plays us, being what good mates they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.