New Kits 2018/19

The AWAY kit is apparently a "tribute to" or "inspired by" the Gillingham win on it's 20th anniversary ...

untitled-design-38.png

https://footballshirtcollective.com...shirt-will-leave-a-bit-of-sick-in-your-mouth/

Please draw York away in the cup so we can see 20,000 of these shirts away

A friend who works at the club said earlier today that the new kit is launching before the end of this season ... as everyone is running off for the World Cup later and then it’d be late when our players return and City want to start selling the next kit as soon as the season ends so they booked the whole launch photo shoot etc while this season would still be going on ... no confirmed launch date yet though, she isn’t as high up to know that anyway ...

Not sure if we’d play a game wearing it though, I think Liverpool did it last season, launched this season’s kit before last season ended and then played their last home game wearing it ...

That must be why Sports Direct have got some of stuff from this season listed as must go.

If the spikes are as subtle as suggested on some of the pictures the home will be fine. Away looking fairly grim, but hey ho.

blue shorts??? fuck off if true!!!

Bullshit if this happens again.
For home games you never see Chelsea/Liverpool play in white shorts, Utd/Arsenal always white shorts, so why the fuck do we keep swapping every other season.
It’s all about identity and that should never change as far as the home kit goes.
Sky blue shirts with white trim
WHITE fucking shorts
Sky blue socks with white/maroon trim.

For home games you never see Chelsea/Liverpool play in white shorts, Utd/Arsenal always white shorts, so why the fuck do we keep swapping every other season.
It’s all about identity and that should never change as far as the home kit goes.
WHITE fucking shorts
Strong rumours that United will have black shorts on the home kit next season on footy headlines.

WHITE fucking shorts
I agree we should have white shorts, but then again we've had blue shorts on an off as far back as I remember which would be from the 70's.

I agree we should have white shorts, but then again we've had blue shorts on an off as far back as I remember which would be from the 70's.

Wasn’t right then and it isn’t now and never will be. We should always play in white shorts at home imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.