IF we win the title against the Rags...

The feeling of excitement and pride will be the same. Winning the League is a big deal. However, it won't be like 2012. It was a win the match or lose the league situation. This year we've got it in the bag.

my favourite by some distance.

this boy is hurting real bad.

Today at 03:11
AP88Banned

You don't want to know what they'll do with Pep's squad either. Why didn't City sign Ranieri? Or Dyche? Or underdog mourinho?
90% of mufc fans will take pep over any available manager. Why? He must be doing something right. He was SAF's pick as well
Indeed he was Ferguson’s pick, but he dodged the job because he knew the has-beens and Cleverleys, Welbecks etc that Sir Alex had been miraculously winning with would have exposed him as an incredibly one-dimensional coach, instead opting to sabotage then-European Champions Bayern before accepting the job at Manchester’s equivalent to a lottery winning Celta Vigo, on the promise of what will soon become a £1B squad, despite once famously saying money clubs that don’t develop their own talent make him sad.

Considering Ranieri turned Mahrez into POTY, I imagine he’d do fairly well with a starting 11 that cost on average circa £50m per head, and seeing as Dyche is turning lower league players into England internationals, I’d fancy him to do a reasonable job too.

It’s not Pep’s tactics that set this City team apart, nor the patterns of play - it’s the abnormal insensity that facilitates such goals as the second one yesterday; the likes of De Bruyne had never shown such sustained mobility prior to this season, then suddenly can overrun every other team in England.

Even peak Ronaldo, built like an Olympic sprinter, looked more strained on the counter than these previously/dubious athletes under convicted drugs cheat Pep. David Silva had never beaten an offside trap in his career, yet suddenly in his 30s looked like Giggs circa 1994 to set up the third.
The bitterness is strong in this one, the twat would have been doing cartwheels telling anyone unfortunate enough to have to listen how the best manager had joined the best club because of their history, youth policy, 800 billion fans, George Best,Munich etc if Pep had gone to the swamp

People shouldn't get on the pitch, but if they do and manage to kick Lingard in the bollocks, I can live with that
I'm usually not one to condone violence but on this occasion I have to agree with you,but I think it should also be done pre kick off at any away game the rags play. I'm sure around the country there would be plenty volunteers to do that to the formed in a wind tunnel shaped face annoying little f*cker!

The bitterness is strong in this one, the twat would have been doing cartwheels telling anyone unfortunate enough to have to listen how the best manager had joined the best club because of their history, youth policy, 800 billion fans, George Best,Munich etc if Pep had gone to the swamp
Proper knob. Even his fellow rags are fucking him off

Looks like Pep will rest players in this game.

Sensible but it's a shame United at home for the league just happens to be 3 days before the second leg of the CL QF v Liverpool.

Gives United a better chance of stopping us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.