Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched this. The most interesting aspect to this is Custis making no attempt to be impartial or even to hide his allegiances. Of course he's entitled to have his opinion and to support a football team, or any other sports team but with his role he should be reporting objectively, not as a fan. This shows to me a lack of professionalism that I cannot take any of his words verbal or written seriously.

It's no shocker to me that The Sun chose to run with two negative stories this week about attendances at City.

....but there is no media bias is there?

Watched this. The most interesting aspect to this is Custis making no attempt to be impartial or even to hide his allegiances. Of course he's entitled to have his opinion and to support a football team, or any other sports team but with his role he should be reporting objectively, not as a fan. This shows to me a lack of professionalism that I cannot take any of his words verbal or written seriously.

It's no shocker to me that The Sun chose to run with two negative stories this week about attendances at City.

There are still people in Liverpool who believe the Etihad isn't sold out, probably the same people I spoke to at Wembley who refused to believe we had sold our full allocation. Some idiots will always ignore the evidence and cling to whatever nonsense makes them feel secure..even if it does come from the Sun.

Fucking grow a pair.Scheming as in "a careful plan to achieve something".
You didn`t bother to write the final sentence which would have told you its positive "Liverpool cannot afford to allow them to turn and play."
Fuck me some fuckers don`t half get wound up over fuck all.ITS POSITIVE !!!!!
The Art of War against Attack Attack Attack.

His employment requires him to air these views to be digested by their carefully researched major revenue earner.
JM has conceded the PL but continuing to placate gullible subscribers with black is white views is needed. They need their daily dose of hope even though reality is totally different.

There are still people in Liverpool who believe the Etihad isn't sold out, probably the same people I spoke to at Wembley who refused to believe we had sold our full allocation. Some idiots will always ignore the evidence and cling to whatever nonsense makes them feel secure..even if it does come from the Sun.
heard it 3 times this week,1 off a Liverpool fan,one off a united fan,and one off some guy at the fag shelter at work talking to his mate about the game(pretty sure he was a Liverpool fan)put the first two lads right,couldnt be arsed with the third guy

An *exclusive* hatchet job by *Richard Wheatstone of the Sun*.

Not just a small article, but a full and in-depth report on City's attendance figures.

The only other club that get's a slight mention in the article is Southampton.

No mention of United, Arsenal(how many empty seats at Arsenal Yesterday and throughout the season), Spurs, WestbHam, etc.

It's obvious this f***er has been given the go ahead by his Editor in Chief to have at City and our support.

Perhaps Richard could explain this. According to him via the Police, the crowd against Stoke was *28,405*. That's roughly 26,000 down on the Etihad capacity of 54,000+. Almost half. So that would mean 2 stands would have been empty.

Question. When did any of you ever see 2 stands empty at the Etihad for a PL match? Exactly!

More bullshit from the PL cartel loving Sun/Media, as City close in on another PL title.

EXCLUSIVE
By Richard Wheatstone https://mobile.twitter.com/rich_wheatstone?lang=en (his Twitter page)
30th March 2018, 5:15 pm
Updated: 30th March 2018, 5:20 pm

*Last season, the Blues' 0-0 draw at home to Stoke drew a crowd of just 28,405 - just over half of the official crowds of 52,625*.

No link as per.

IMG_2512.png

IMG_2513.png

IMG_2514.png

His employment requires him to air these views to be digested by their carefully researched major revenue earner.
JM has conceded the PL but continuing to placate gullible subscribers with black is white views is needed. They need their daily dose of hope even though reality is totally different.

Perhaps, but in my view his employment requires him to be objective, regardless of his personal opinions. To report news, not to use his employment as a platform for his views.

I've met Ian Ladyman several times, he proudly displays a signed Liverpool Shirt in his home. This doesn't stop his from impartially reporting on Liverpool when they don't perform well to the extent that some posters on BM believe him to be a Utd fan. Therefore he does his job well if his personal views are not transparent in his reporting.

Something Custis should take up, actually doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.