Ticket prices for the derby

My Seasoncard goes for free when I can’t make it. I missed a Premier League match on holiday but wouldn’t (and couldn’t) book to go away this weekend.

If I can't make a match I try n get 1/19th of the cost. £30 is still cheaper for $mate than getting one from the club.

Side note - if the circumstances were different I wouldn't be going to the derby at all, last year in SS3 there were more than the usual quota of arseholes. Three lads proper pissed up, came in late, tried getting me and two other lads out of our seats (the 3 empty seats in the row in front of us that were theirs must've confused them). Kept going on all match about munich, our "shit fans", they were from a council house, they were gonna rob our houses, disappeared for 20 mins either side of HT, came back more pissed. Aggro with other guys up there. Not worth the hassle.

Most people I know do that.

Dodgy as hell charging a mate more than what you paid.
As i said though he's given him enough free tickets in the past. So i don't see a problem him selling him a rags ticket for £35. And he was actually offered a ton for it too and declined, and rightly so.

Do you think everyone on here and facebook divides their seasoncard by 19 and Flogs at that price?

Mates are different. I've got a cheap seat and if I can't go for whatever reason and my mates don't want it then it gets sold for £30 - £40. Still cheaper than what it costs from the club. Can't see how anyone could complain about paying £58 regardless of how much it cost the owner. If people want season card prices then get a season card. Simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.