Can I remind everyone going on Wednesday.

Keep bumping it.

During YNWA.

"We're gonna win the league!"

Just like the Poznan we did at Wembley when the United team was announced.

Another video.

Guys this thread has gone really off topic! Here's a couple of points:

- Don't trust the ticketing websites, they say they can get loads of tickets even though they don't have them - it's a classic con and they scramble around to find them (if they don't they cancel your ticket).

- Tickets going to tourists is annoying, but it is a tiny fraction of our allocation on the day. If every proper blue goes mad, the atmosphere in our end will be brilliant.

- Don't whinge about not getting tickets to the highest demand game of the season, don't point fingers at other blues. There are dark arts at work here and we all know which methods and means you can use to get tickets to big games. I don't think it's our fellow blues faults for trying anything to get their hands on a ticket it's the whole system that needs tweaking to make it fairer for everyone.

- If you really, really, really, really, want to go. Go. There are always spares on the day. Whether it's in the home end or our section. you''ll get in if you want to and you're prepared to pay a few £'s. (I know not everyone can).

In other news, where are we all going for a pint on the day?

Do you really think there will be spares in the away end on the day? How much do you think?

Can I remind everyone going on Wednesday.

Keep bumping it.

During YNWA.

"We're gonna win the league!"

Just like the Poznan we did at Wembley when the United team was announced.

Another video.

I’m worried this won’t be done, is it getting about social media enough?

Do you really think there will be spares in the away end on the day? How much do you think?
Yes, there will 100% be tickets available outside. Best case scenario is a City fan will have a spare and will sell it for Face Value (only a small chance of this happening.) There will deffo be touts outside the ground, the lowest you'll get it for is around 3x face value and you might be in the home end.

Just to put it in perspective, I know a guy who has 200 season tickets at Liverpool, 400 at united, 100 at Everton and 100 at City. He gets around 50 for every England game. Touting is an organised business and they WILL have people outside every major event. It just costs us match going fans an arm and a leg.

Yes, there will 100% be tickets available outside. Best case scenario is a City fan will have a spare and will sell it for Face Value (only a small chance of this happening.) There will deffo be touts outside the ground, the lowest you'll get it for is around 3x face value and you might be in the home end.

Just to put it in perspective, I know a guy who has 200 season tickets at Liverpool, 400 at united, 100 at Everton and 100 at City. He gets around 50 for every England game. Touting is an organised business and they WILL have people outside every major event. It just costs us match going fans an arm and a leg.

This guy is either Walter Mitty, Forest Gump or a shit wind up.
Can’t decide yet.

This guy is either Walter Mitty, Forest Gump or a shit wind up.
Can’t decide yet.
He isn't.

He got my group of 11 friends tickets to England vs Iceland. He got another 2 UCL final tickets in Cardiff. I've got numerous concert tickets from him etc.

All you need to do is walk outside the Mercedes garage on a match day and you'll see them. It's out in the open.

I know there are guys in pubs around Anfield who loan season tickets to tourists for home games, not sure if they own them all or whether they just collect on behalf of others and sell on from a single source.

He isn't.

He got my group of 11 friends tickets to England vs Iceland. He got another 2 UCL final tickets in Cardiff. I've got numerous concert tickets from him etc.

All you need to do is walk outside the Mercedes garage on a match day and you'll see them. It's out in the open.

Oh wow. Amazing.

Where is this Mercedes garage you speak of. Not being a “match going fan” it’s hard to picture. And little Timmy will have to go without his operation if it’s going to “cost an arm and a leg”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.