United (h) tickets

I know I'm at the back of a long list, but if anyone has a spare ticket for Saturday, I'd appreciate being considered. Birthday present for son.

Chris
Cash on collection

Last edited:
If anyone has 1 spare ticket please pm it's once in a lifetime I got mine just need one for my lad who doesn't always come cheers blues

I am looking to swap a family stand ticket adult for a south stand ticket if anyone is interested. Probably a long shot.

If anyone is looking for a sold out Huddersfield ticket in 105 (when we lift the trophy) and is interested in swapping for your spare derby ticket please get in touch via PM. Anywhere in the ground will do for the derby ticket! Cheers

If anyone is looking for a sold out Huddersfield ticket in 105 (when we lift the trophy) and is interested in swapping for your spare derby ticket please get in touch via PM. Anywhere in the ground will do for the derby ticket! Cheers
We Will loft the trophy on Saturday mate and if not then Swansea the week after..also on city site there is Huddersfield tickets available.

We Will loft the trophy on Saturday mate and if not then Swansea the week after..also on city site there is Huddersfield tickets available.

I’m not trying to be clever here... the Huddersfield game is widely advertised as the game we will receive the trophy, not win it! And the official site doesnt have any tickets available and hasn’t for ages... please PM me however should you be interested with a swap for the derby, its a great seat for Huddersfield.

My lad has a spare rag ticket he wants to swop for 2 Huddersfield tickets. Or 1 if its aaround 211 area. Wants to take a child .can manage with adult and junior if elsewhere

SOLD

Last edited:
My lad has a spare rag ticket he wants to swop for 2 Huddersfield tickets. Or 1 if its aaround 211 area. Wants to take a child .can manage with adult and junior if elsewhere

Hi Bill I will swap mine if that helps. Trying to get a Derby ticket for r kid. I can offer 1 in 209 or possibly 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.