Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about Aguero. He was never likely to start (Jesus is better suited for this game imo) but he would've been a useful option from the bench. Bit short on attacking options if we need to change things around. Presumably one of Diaz or Foden will be in the matchday squad now?

Would have preferred it if we had Aguero to at least come off the bench.

I definitely think starting Jesus suits us more in a game like this however.

#PEP: Of course I consider what is the value of Liverpool and their qualities and I am concerned about what they do. I am not so arrogant. But if you think about defending 90 minutes and play on counter, that’s not gonna happen. Why should we change when it’s going well so far?

#PEP: We are so happy with all (young players). You have to live these situations to be better. Why should I doubt them when we did it at many stages this season? If it doesn’t go well, it’s a good lesson for the future. I saw players who are 32 more scared than those guys!

#PEP: Of course I consider what is the value of Liverpool and their qualities and I am concerned about what they do. I am not so arrogant. But if you think about defending 90 minutes and play on counter, that’s not gonna happen. Why should we change when it’s going well so far?
That was such an odd question from the journalist. As if the best coach in the world doesn't adjust anything for different games and completely disregards how the opposition play.

Typical scummy scouse talk. No culture no class !!!!- bit rich coming from a bunch of thieving cnuts who went round robbing europe in its heyday. I think Manchester has more class than their shite city that hangs of its istree, history that revolves around a band from a bygone era and a fucking yellow submarine sitting in its docks. They are stuck in a bloody time warp.

Didnt take the beatles long enough to get out of the fucking dump did it.....they couldnt bloody wait

They all do it. Cilla, Tarbby et al. Spout on about what a great City Liverpool is and soon fuck off when they have the money to do so.

I'm very confident about this one i would say 3 X 1 for City ! Despite our performances in Anfield i think we will have a good result Come on City !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.