Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing im pretty sure about , is the game wont be decided tonight....could even see it going to penalties next week.....hope im wrong , i fckin hate when it goes to penalties

if we came away from this with a 4-3 loss I would feel very good about our chances. Not sure why everyone is worried.

I like klopp. think he's doing a good job. like what he's building... have 0 concern in us not advancing.

I'm really hoping the ref puts in good/fair performance and our players have cool heads on, no dodgy decisions please for or against us, I'd rather he not be a factor at all.

I like klopp. think he's doing a good job. like what he's building... have 0 concern in us not advancing.

Pretty much. Let's face it, as much as it's being hyped, we've been the best team in England by far - even better than Klopp's Liverpool. They've been good, we've just been excellent. So they go into this as the underdogs but with massive pressure from their fan base.

I think we'll progress. Silva/KDB have been different class recently, will boss that midfield.

If the Dippers are not at least two goals clear by 70 minutes , they are f*cked , they cannot do the headless chicken press for the full ninety as proved in the 3-4 at Klanfield ,we will rip them to pieces for the last 20 minutes and score for fun , forecast a 4-2 win , their midfield is pedestrian and their back four is clueless , they have three excellent strikers , but they have to get the ball of us first.
The best example of how far we are ahead of them is the midfield battle , Dinho versus Henderson , Windyneckin verus KDB and Oxy - Chambers versus Merlin , we are streets ahead in quality , their forwards will be feeding of scraps and waiting for the odd error our defence always makes at Klanfield. Cut out the mistakes and this will be a stroll , but if we gift them three goals again , it will be a close contest.

They only had around 35% possession last time around and scored 4 with chances for more. They play with pace and directness without endless sideways passing, so do not need much of the ball.

They only had around 35% possession last time around and scored 4 with chances for more. They play with pace and directness without endless sideways passing, so do not need much of the ball.

They also rely on being clinical. They were exceptionally clinical in that second half against us.

Against United, for instance, not so much. Depends if their forward line put the chances away for once. Sometimes they have an off day when the pressure's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.