Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Magical European night at Anfield. Let's go strong against United and win the League against them. This tie is over.

its not over,we could have done with an away goal because i can see us doing them 2-0,,3-0 a tall order to pull the game level but doable if kuns fit and an early goal

I don’t know what was worse. The absolute embarrassing first half or the second half where we wandered around aimlessly like we were 3-0 up.

We needed one goal in that second half to give us a chance and we didn’t even look interested in getting one

We have gone 90 minutes without even a shot on goal against one of the worst keepers you will ever see and a defence just as comical as our own can be

Fuck even considering the second leg rn.

Go all out and absolutely focus on taking anger out on U*d at the weekend and give us fans something to cheer about.

for those of you telling me to fuck off, im really glad your ok with a performance like that

not one damn player showed up to play football, if they arent embarrassed to be beaten by a far less superior team then its pathetic, every one of those players should have a long hard look in the mirror

also i have every right to be embarrassed for them, how can they play like such dog shit in a game like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.