Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Crap performance.
But we have another chance.
Just got to win 3 nil or better.
Theres still hope.
We qill be on a high after beating the shit

Pep bottled it big time, why oh why have Gundogan on the pitch? He was invisible for the 4-3 loss and invisible again this match, he should have just started with Bernardo on the right to give Walker someone on the right to play with.

Pep got this all wrong tactically.

Absolute disgrace of a performance. Wrong selection, set up and tactics by Pep yet again against Liverpool and we all thought he would have learned by now how to play against Liverpool.

Beggar's belief why he made these changes from the Everton game. I think the tie is gone. If we had gotten an away goal I could have seen us go through but not from 3:0 down in the tie. They won't concede 3/4 goals against us at home without scoring themselves.

And if Pep now fields a weakened side against the Rags on Saturday I will be really pissed off.

What the FUCK was that

Decision to play Gundogan was woeful. We’ve been the best side in the country by a mile this year doing what WE do. He’s changed it up because he’s too busy worrying about the team 16 points behind and it’s cost us big time. That said, it’s not all on Pep, the players in the first half were absolutely dreadful. Well off the pace and full of nerves. The kind of bottle we often ridicule Arsenal for showing.

The tie is done, go full strength at weekend and let’s stuff United to win the league.

Fucking shambles. Exactly what we all feared. Champs league semis decided by the first legs. Just hope Barca, Bayern or Madrid fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.