Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

I am convinced we will go through.

If they can score three inside half an hour, this City team can certainly do likewise over the course of ninety minutes.

A couple of things which could be important when the dust settles.

Salah could be missing with an apparent groin issue, which for a speed merchant is a nightmare.

Henderson is suspended, meaning their already depleted midfield will be another man short.

Sergio will be fit also.

We saw shades of possible momentum breakdown in Liverpool when they Salah went off.

Barca were four down last year against PSG, and I do think we have five in us, even if Liverpool get one.

Bookmark this.
as much as i can't stand your Tory leanings......

that's the fuckin spirit! and if we do it i'll run starkers along the dock before their next home game!

He’s rubbish and was a pointless signing that we didn’t need. Prioritising him over a World Class forward was always a bad idea.

Kompany short of fitness, a concern. Laporte is a good signing & in time will prove it. Up against quality tonight.

If they lose this tie they should have this slapped in their faces every day as a constant reminder of how pathetic they should never ever be again. WOEFUL... the whole footballing world is laughing at us, spineless.

Some of the comments on here, f###in grow a set. Bad night at the office, fair play to Liverpool but this isn't over yet. We dominted 2nd half and we'll do the same next week. If we can pressure early and scored then its on. These players have shown that they're capable and if any team can turn it around then its them.
+1

No doubt the players were rattled by the bus attack and the atmosphere. Let's face it, the greeting worked.

Ref decisions against us today. Especially the foul on sterling which was a definite penalty.

I am convinced we will go through.

If they can score three inside half an hour, this City team can certainly do likewise over the course of ninety minutes.

A couple of things which could be important when the dust settles.

Salah could be missing with an apparent groin issue, which for a speed merchant is a nightmare.

Henderson is suspended, meaning their already depleted midfield will be another man short.

Sergio will be fit also.

We saw shades of possible momentum breakdown in Liverpool when they Salah went off.

Barca were four down last year against PSG, and I do think we have five in us, even if Liverpool get one.

Bookmark this.
Barca had the helping hand of the ref too. Very important something we have fuck all chance of getting as illustrated tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.