Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Will some just give their heads a wobble.
We really weren’t that bad, everything came off for them and we were denied a pen and a perfectly good goal.
Ffs it’s only half time!!!
Believe.
Hahaha lost 3-0 without a shot on target, played gundogan coz sterling gets scared at Anfield, as bad as it gets

Look we have had an outstanding season so far,let’s switch our attention to sat and the rags let’s get the win and celebrate another premier league title hopefully winning it on our patch,the second leg is a mountain to climb let’s be realistic it’s a very slim chance and slim has left town..

I think we need to go two up top next Tuesday (Aguero & Jesus) like we did against them at the Etihad in the League, we've got fuck all to lose but an early goal will get arses twitching

Gutted after that performance, I genuinely thought we would get a result tonight.

What was Pep thinking playing Gundogan? Ilkay is too slow too make an impact against a pressing team like the Dippers.

Defensively we were a shambles in the first half and whilst Laporte was not great, the whole defence were poor.

Even if we'd have won tonight (or indeed if we still win the tie) there's every chance we'd get knocked out in the next round, given the calibre of teams likely to be in the semis. Of course it's a disappointment, as I said myself, but it's not taken the shine of a record breaking season for me. If it has for you then fair enough. You've always been a "glass half empty" man though, to be fair. Why accentuate the positives of a record breaking season when you can focus on the negatives?
Give over. Tonight is a big disappointment, and there's no point glossing over it. No need for the personal comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.