City announce multi-million pound Tinder deal

Woke up feeling like shit after last night but this news turns everything around for me, and is even better than any potential CL semi final would have been.

I'll be walking round work all day now with a huge smile on my face.

Fantastic!

No Tom, just No!

What the f*** is going on at City? Are our owners and commercial department that desperate for money that they will sign up with anyone, regardless of the consequences and piss taking.

Just read this shit from Tom Glick.

Same old sponsorship announcement script, but slightly re-written.

Tom Glick. chief commercial officer of City Football Group :

"Football is all about a community of fans, sharing moments, emotions and passion for the sport they love.

"Together with Tinder, we have a great opportunity to explore how we can combine Tinder's significant appeal and reach with our global audience to create even more relationships in a new, fun and creative way.

"We believe this will be a perfect match for Tinder and for City."

When you watched City in the 3rd tier of football and had the piss taking out of you! Sponsor don’t come close to being embarrassed.

Why are people so upset about this? It's just another sponsor. No better and no worse than all of the other bullshit deals every top club signs up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.