United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what happened last night, this turns into an absolute must win game now. Win this and last night gets forgotten about very quickly. The crowd will be absolutely buzzing on Tuesday night if we win on Saturday and to be honest, I think we should turn that game into a party time game.

I'm After some advice please Blues. Having given my Seasoncard up this season I'm missing out on Saturday, I'm gutted obviously but I've got a big dilemma on my hands...

I'm going to the Courteeners gig on Saturday night with the wife who's six months pregnant. I know this may sound a proper daft question on derby day with the chance of winning the league but can anybody recommend a bar/hotel bar that will have the game on in town that won't be too rowdy? A mate of mine suggested the Raddison but I'm not convinced they show football in there?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

I'm After some advice please Blues. Having given my Seasoncard up this season I'm missing out on Saturday, I'm gutted obviously but I've got a big dilemma on my hands...

I'm going to the Courteeners gig on Saturday night with the wife who's six months pregnant. I know this may sound a proper daft question on derby day with the chance of winning the league but can anybody recommend a bar/hotel bar that will have the game on in town that won't be too rowdy? A mate of mine suggested the Raddison but I'm not convinced they show football in there?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

The bar the Doubletree Hilton usually shows football I think - give that a try

No point saving players for champs lge as we are out. Pep and the players need to give the fans something to cheer about after last night's embarrassment.

My prediction that we would mash the Scousers was rather far off the mark. But don't worry, I'm saying the same for Saturday, then 5 or 6 nil on Tuesday (to us)
I like your positive thinking even if it's misplaced. Too much negative stuff on here. We'll have to score an early goal or 2 on Tuesday though then the momentum is back with us and the tie is back on. The main positive for me is that it's not at Anfield so guarantee we'll play 5x better - the place is a cursed ground for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.