Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everyone who played last night was terrified of receiving the ball so it wouldn’t have made much difference but extremely strange decision not to play him and to change the system instead.
Agreed but I think he should have come on for David as it was clear that something was amiss with him - an extremely rare event. Bernardo seems to have no fear as we saw for Monaco last season and could be the catalyst for something very special next week.

Agreed but I think he should have come on for David as it was clear that something was amiss with him - an extremely rare event. Bernardo seems to have no fear as we saw for Monaco last season and could be the catalyst for something very special next week.
bernardo won't play the home leg imo, pep will go with our most lethal attack and that means pace on the wings

If we're going to sign a new attacker, surely we have to play him in David's role next season? He won't get enough gametime out wide if we sign a Mahrez for example.

Also, if the opportunity for Isco came up this summer, would you sell Bernardo for him?

Last edited:
He's dangerous. When he is on the ball, I feel like something can happen. He's not quick, but he is trick and has a eye for a pass making him not ideal on the wing but still effective. Wasn't sure about him but he is convincing me!

Needs to be shown the respect he commands with his performances, and played in his strongest position and allowed to thrive. Really big mistake leaving him out of the previous 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.