Drinking before United

I imagine it will be carnage in town. Potential all day drinking for late kick off

Town will be no better or worse than normal

It's a fantastic place to drink before and after a game with great pubs,bars etc
It'll be like a carnival at 8pm.

No colours then or you won't get into most gaffs.
Royally fooked off last time from pillar to post.

Not even bothering drinking in town Saturday. Walking straight to the ground and have a couple inside the ground and walking straight back home. I have to go though town but I can just walk down Whitworth st and avoid the locks and the northern quarter

Not even bothering drinking in town Saturday. Walking straight to the ground and have a couple inside the ground and walking straight back home. I have to go though town but I can just walk down Whitworth st and avoid the locks and the northern quarter

Good idea, dick heads galore.

Don't walk next to the canals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.