General Videogame Thread

I've never played a God of War I'll probably have to try it.

You must try man , it's one of the best hack and slash games , but from what i read the developers build this game for anyone , even for those ho does not play the other games , and if you have some doubts about the history in the game will have like a mini wiki about the carachters similar to The Witcher III

You must try man , it's one of the best hack and slash games , but from what i read the developers build this game for anyone , even for those ho does not play the other games , and if you have some doubts about the history in the game will have like a mini wiki about the carachters similar to The Witcher III

Similar to Witcher 3? You've sold it to me still probably my favourite game on PS4.

Trying to play GTA:V, it's obvious a lot of effort has gone into the game but it's hard to feel like your getting anywhere, played for a few hours last night and can't even remember what I did.

I know some will find this blasphemous but I'm finding it overrated because I'd have expected things to have advanced since the playstation2 days gameplay mechanics wise. It also expects you to know what f**k is going on sometimes when it's not obvious to someone who just wants to pick up and play. On top of that driving can feel like a chore, flying and landing is worse, shooting is clunky... and now it wants me to collect garages, businesses and all sorts of side stuff that doesn't seem fun and my characters seem to have enough cash anyway so what's the point? Is it just "padding" --I think the term is-- to extend the play time?

Maybe it will grow on me as I get used to it, it's been a while since I've played a GTA game.

Trying to play GTA:V, it's obvious a lot of effort has gone into the game but it's hard to feel like your getting anywhere, played for a few hours last night and can't even remember what I did.

I know some will find this blasphemous but I'm finding it overrated because I'd have expected things to have advanced since the playstation2 days gameplay mechanics wise. It also expects you to know what f**k is going on sometimes when it's not obvious to someone who just wants to pick up and play. On top of that driving can feel like a chore, flying and landing is worse, shooting is clunky... and now it wants me to collect garages, businesses and all sorts of side stuff that doesn't seem fun and my characters seem to have enough cash anyway so what's the point? Is it just "padding" --I think the term is-- to extend the play time?

Maybe it will grow on me as I get used to it, it's been a while since I've played a GTA game.

burn_him.png

Just wait till you find the stock market...fun or what?

Redeeming feature was the crazy twat Trevor's voice actor, some great dialogue. Plays a crazy fucker in Walking Dead Too

I was disappointed with the single player aspect, played mostly around release back in 2013. As another poster said, the stock market is fun but you have to take notice of subtle hints in game to make it work. Missions mainly and also radio ads can help this.

My hours in this game were racked up online, easily played 50+ online. Admittedly i'd say its mainly dominated by a much younger crowd and wannabe Youtubers, but once I started racking up money and levels the game became great fun.

Probably late to the party. But am really interested in the Tomb Raider reboots.
Currently working my way through ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ loving it so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.