Coffee

I like the Vanilla Latte Nescafé Gold sachets. 8 for between £1.50 and £2.50 depending on offers. I can’t drink normal coffee anymore

You can always just brew fresh coffee in the cup.

Put the grinds in the cup, add just off boiling water, then most important let it sit for 5 minutes DONT TOUCH IT, the coffee will all be floating at the top. Then very gently stir and you'll find all the grinds will settle at the bottom, and you have coffee.
Thats the devils work..

Tassimo ..It's Japanese for delightful.Had ours for years and the pods are value if bought direct.
Favourite remains Costa Americana as a big morning hitter Suchard hot chocolate before bed and L'OR XL Classique for those au contraire moments of sophistication.

Agreed. Excellent and cheap machine with pretty cheap pods. Will fit on. work desk too.

I am a bit of a coffee addict and we have a subsidised Costa on site at work. This morning I have totted things up and realized I have spent £500 there in a year!

Can anyone recommend a decent desk coffee to bring this down...? Not too fussed on price if it is worth it although it would need to be less than £2.10 a go!

I have tried standard Nescafe, Azeera etc (a tub has been on my desk for 6 months) but they are all minging...

Any recommendations?

For instant I like L'Or Classique.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.