Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Thanks lads win lose or draw i am going to enjoy it as we are going to win the league regardless. However it would b so sweet for me today going back to hospital in my city shirt with a big smile on my face.

Going onto the pitch will just play into the hands of our enemies in the media who will relish the chance to slag off our fans. They have done it all season from empty seats to blaming us for Wigan. After Liverpool we have the moral high ground. It will show class if we keep off the field just this one time.

My cancer has come back and its only a matter of time for me b luucky to make next season. In hospital bed waiting to b picked up drugged up to eyeballs so i can make the match. For weeks i was planning on going onto the pitch if we won league against the rags
Now i dont know what to do
Get to 119 and me and the lads will carry you on !
Chin up fella, you must feel absolute shit, let's hope the blues free your spirit for a few hours at least.

My cancer has come back and its only a matter of time for me b luucky to make next season. In hospital bed waiting to b picked up drugged up to eyeballs so i can make the match. For weeks i was planning on going onto the pitch if we won league against the rags

All our love to you. Hope you have a great day at the match mate

Funnily enough when you are up in the gods, it doesn’t. It just gets fucking annoying when people are ballooning about while the rest are waiting for the players to come back out.

It pisses me off. Can understand it for the aguero moment because of the circumstances. But pitch invasions aren’t usually planned are they. Can’t understand it myself.

sorry to hear pal. i say just do it mate. more then likely it will happen, nothing to lose. i get why people are saying dont, but i think its inevitable.

E
Thanks lads win lose or draw i am going to enjoy it as we are going to win the league regardless. However it would b so sweet for me today going back to hospital in my city shirt with a big smile on my face.

Enjoy the day blue and hope it puts a smile on all of our faces, especially yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.