Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

At least if there's a pitch invasion, it will be because we've won. Which will be all that counts to me at that moment.

Thanks lads win lose or draw i am going to enjoy it as we are going to win the league regardless. However it would b so sweet for me today going back to hospital in my city shirt with a big smile on my face.
All the best. Lets do this.

Each to their own I guess. I don’t particularly care either way. I won’t be doing it, not least because I sit on level 3 but I wouldn’t if I sat on level 1. I just hope that if we win today and there is a pitch invasion, people don’t engage with the rag players. They’re cocks to a man but they’re doing their job and shouldn’t be attacked etc...

Just hoping for a nice (drama free) win, get it boxed off and then it’s party time.

Some people on this thread sound like the Liverpool fans before the coach greeting (what could possibly go wrong ?)

Let's just create an atmosphere, get behind the team regardless of who starts and hope for the best.

It’s all well and good against QPR or West Ham but you can bet some scrotes will go up to the Utd players or fans and cause trouble.

we might not win anyway.

My cancer has come back and its only a matter of time for me b luucky to make next season. In hospital bed waiting to b picked up drugged up to eyeballs so i can make the match. For weeks i was planning on going onto the pitch if we won league against the rags
Now i dont know what to do

Best of luck mate, hope you have a cracking day.

Just for once think we should give this a miss.

Can't be arsed after Wednesday.

If it goes tits up with the United players or their fans inside the Etihad, we'll get slaughtered for it.

And we'll damage the pitch as well for Tuesday.

Stay in your seats, sing your heart out, and let the players do a lap of honour and pass the 3000 empty away seats.

Thanks lads win lose or draw i am going to enjoy it as we are going to win the league regardless. However it would b so sweet for me today going back to hospital in my city shirt with a big smile on my face.
All the best mate and enjoy the game. Hope the team get the job done and put a smile on your face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.