walk out song survey

Was this a survey sent out by the club? I used to receive them until I commented on how it felt that their surveys were mostly to establish how much extra cash they can get out of us.

Anyway, I used to like Roll With It. A celebratory couple of minutes which preceded Kit Symons leading out the worst team we've ever seen. Except for Kinkladze, who would get double marked by a couple of lower league journeymen.

If you are a signed up to the cityzen portal I think

Not heard any fucker singing hey jude??
Where do you sit?

Nowadays I have to sit in the wheelchair bays unfortunately. I’m not on about the spontaneous singing of the crowd, personally it’s one of my favourite chants. I’m on about when it’s played over the PA system just befor ko. Just have a quick look around you.

I suggested that we either have a new song that starts with “Maybe in another generation, when other lads have come to take our place” fading out into a new song that is as exciting and dynamic as our team are.

I’m sure that Noel and Billy Duffy could come up with something... tune along the lines of she sells sanctuary!

Alternatively we could just have a mash up with songs with City in the lyrics. Errm. In the city by the Jam to start

Am I imagining it, but did we used to play the intro to ‘Words’ by Doves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.