United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These last pages are both comedy gold and mildly infuriating. Just what the hell have you become, night to day, slandering your manager and players like that?

The abuse I'm reading is just embarassing.

Some knicker wetters on this thread more than enough to win with a nuclear rockets if needed

I am much happier with Danilo playing right back than left back so I'm not overly concerned with that.

The only thing I'm happy about is knowing that Pep and the players still have belief in the CL, which should make for a great match on Tuesday.

I don’t give a fuck about Tuesday....smashing those rag ****s to bits and winning another historic title is all I care about....players should have manned the fuck up last week and we wouldn’t need to chase a lost cause....just imo of course

What's wrong with not having a fixed striker? Jesus was awful against Liverpool. Much worse than Gundogan, who was a victim of the system that day. And since Aguero can't start, this might very well be good tactics.

Better team than I expected but I don't like it when we change from our usual tactics.

These last pages are both comedy gold and mildly infuriating. Just what the hell have you become, night to day, slandering your manager and players like that?

The abuse I'm reading is just embarassing.
Have you even been in the match thread ?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.