United (H) Post Match Thread

This poor run will continue for me I can see Liverpool doing a job on us now,the players will be hugely deflated especially after being two up,spurs will be extremely hard with Fernandinho missing,this team is good but no where near what people think,we are stumbling over the line thank fuck we have such a large gap..

Crazy match. Could not have foreseen this in a million years at half time... Still we are going to win the league just take longer than expected

Feel cheated as we should have had two penalties. Great Kompany goal, Ilkay's was nice too. Probably could've defended better but we should've been 6-0 up anyway. Robbed of a moment I was really looking forward to, but nothing can take away what we've done this season. If we can channel this feeling and play like we did most of the 1st half I'm really excited about Tuesday.

thanks for fuck all pep,stupid team selection,a striker would have buried what raz couldn't,it was a fucking derby and the title game once in a lifetime totally spoiled and we'll get dicked by the dippers anyway
With support like this? Keep away please.

Sterling hasn't got the balls to ever become world class

Said this before, and he's cost us again. Sending 1v1 to God is criminal time and time again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.