Ref for the derby

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nailed on pens not given.

Roll on VAR
The best part about VAR is that the bent bastard reffing the game can have a chat with his other bent bastard mate sat in a studio and come to an agreement that the decision on the pitch stands.

Referees are going to stand there and be made to look like fools and shit at their job when their decisions keep getting over turned? highly unlikely. They will all be in bed with each other and make sure that it doesn't get too embarassing.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen. Young could've killed someone and gotten away with it this game. F*ck off Atkinson

Its not sour grapes at losing the game im just sick to fucking death at being shafted by the ****s.

How the fuck can he wave away both those penalty shouts today?

How the fuck can any challenge on a rag player be a free kick and a yellow card it seemed?

Its fucking bent and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

Your referees are a disgrace. Sold thugs with an inflated sense of importance. Yet another shambolic and frankly criminal display by an english referee, which should be investigated.

This is why I love my country despite all the crap in our football. This shit wouldn't just float by and there would be rage. Lots of rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.