looney drivers on grey mare lane

mcfc1894

it was only a matter of time before something like the following happened on this road after a game. upon leaving the car park across from marys, this audi driver, on his phone, decided to speed out of the car park almost hitting this bloke. the bloke he almost hit then had a go at him, understandably, saying 'stop driving whilst on your phone then' amongst other things. they were then arguing for a bit and then the passenger of the audi decided to get out and do what can only be told as the 'hold me back' routine. the audi driver then decided enough was enough and tried running the bloke over!! luckily the bloke jumped up otherwise it could of been really bad. the bloke who almost got seriously injured then ran off to a police van parked outside the old eastlands pub. they weren't arsed as the audi sped off, until myself and many others told them that the audi bloke tried running this bloke over. they the put the sirens on and chased after the audi. hope to god he was over the limit or someone has a video of him trying to run the bloke over as he shouldn't be allowed to drive. hope he bloke is ok, I tried getting pics of the car but unfortunately they aren't clear enough to show the registration plate.

Audi driver. Enough said. The scousers of the motoring population. A more self entitled bunch of wankers you'd be hard pressed to find. Think the roads belong to them. Them and BMW drivers. Hmm, I sense a trend here.

The bloke who nearly got run over was kicking off with some other lads just before that. Saw the driver stop his mate got out to have a go then the driver drove straight at him. Fuckin dickhead, plenty of kids about.

As an Audi driver I can confirm that I am not entitled , but wanker is up for debate depending on how horny I am feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.