Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking if Aguero is fit we will go with Aguero, Jesus and Sane.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that we will score 1st and then boom

Agree. I think Aguero and Jesus should play - just not sure how to do it and keep the right balance.

There are plenty of people who have given up judging by comments on here since yesterday.
The atmosphere was fantastic yesterday - family stand was rocking - and it would be a real shame if that didn’t go up another level on Tuesday.

That is the game that matters most - and if people are bringing local rivalry/bragging rights into it then deep down united fans will be dreading Tuesday more than yesterday. They know the league has gone but they desperately, desperately don’t want us to win the champions league.

Tuesday is our chance to fuck Liverpool and united over in one go. We need to make the stadium as intense as possible because this city team is capable of smashing any team by 3,4,5 goals.

I don't think rags give a shit about Tuesday.

Yesterday mattered most.

I don't think rags give a shit about Tuesday.

Yesterday mattered most.

I couldn’t disagree more.
The league has gone. The one thing they have left is that we haven’t won the champions league. City winning the champions league will hurt them far more than a league title no matter when it’s won.

The league has gone. The one thing they have left is that we haven’t won the champions league. City winning the champions league will hurt them far more than a league title no matter when it’s won.

Can you see us winning the champions league this season?

It won’t. They hate Liverpool. That hate is real and they don’t want them winning another CL. All my rag mates wanted us to win against them.

There are plenty of people who have given up judging by comments on here since yesterday.
The atmosphere was fantastic yesterday - family stand was rocking - and it would be a real shame if that didn’t go up another level on Tuesday.

That is the game that matters most - and if people are bringing local rivalry/bragging rights into it then deep down united fans will be dreading Tuesday more than yesterday. They know the league has gone but they desperately, desperately don’t want us to win the champions league.

Tuesday is our chance to fuck Liverpool and united over in one go. We need to make the stadium as intense as possible because this city team is capable of smashing any team by 3,4,5 goals.
We score 1st, it will be louder than Klanfield

If we go through and win the league in the next two weeks, pep is bang on right with his selections, I don’t like them but bang on right he will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.