Metrolink..

You can always walk back to town if that’s your destination. That’s what I did. We’re hundreds in line at the Etihad campus station. Couldn’t bother waiting. Was back in 25 minutes and had time for a pint and a kebab

Shocking on Saturday. Complete shite that service.
Spent longer on the platform than the queue above.
Thought this is great.5 mins and down to platform.
15 to 20 mins before tram arrived.
Last thing you need after a result like that is a wait for a tram.

Cancellations and delays for minor incidents, single trams for large events, inexplicable changes to schedules. Seems to have really regressed ovr the last 12 months.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Walked down the canal back into town well up to great ancoats street then into northern quarter 20-25 mins I think.

Decided to walk back to town on Saturday night and it took me 20 mins.

That's for me now. I didn't see one bus go past or see one tram during that time.

That's all ive done for years. Never know how people can stomach waiting for the trams. So slow and infrequent. Uncomfortably rammed too

That's all ive done for years. Never know how people can stomach waiting for the trams. So slow and infrequent. Uncomfortably rammed too

I still need to catch it, regardless, but I have to change these days anyhow, so will just pick it up in Piccadilly Gardens.

Not fit for purpose.

Little concerned about walking that same route at night, though? I cut through across the car park at ToysRUS and then down Oldham Street.

Was never the best part of town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.