Stewards at the derby.

SS second tier a few games ago police telling me to sit down and had to explain to them how the fuck would me or my kids see when the fucking stewards are stood up right in front of me.

Supervisor of stewards tbf did instruct the fucker to sit down

Steward in 137 of family haven’t seen him before the game Saturday. Anyway during the game he said to the two fans infront of him ‘I’m a red’ and smiled. ****.

They politely stayed out of 109/111 toilets at HT so everyone could have their cigarettes and cocaine in peace. Went through shortly afterwards to clear out the stragglers, or perhaps go for a group wee.

Good

There’s a better atmosphere when everyone is stood up

Gee thanks, so those of us who can't stand up for very long and had the stewards standing in front of us have to stand up just because you think it makes for a better atmosphere!! Well it didn't do much on Saturday as so many people couldn't actually see the game for the last 25 minutes and a lot of the fans were asking them to sit down!!

I'm on the front row, we usually have one steward to the right of us and a couple plus a 'supervisor' to the left near the away dug out at the other end of the row. On Saturday we had those 4 plus 9 more, there was barely a gap between them so we couldn't see as they were all told to stand. We pay our money for a SEAT and I for one deliberately have a seat on the front row so that I can see and anyone behind me can stand if they want. You know that thing called courtesy or manners? Or even thinking about others.

We were told it was because there had been rumours about a pitch invasion!! Wonder where they got that from eh? However how they thought we could invade the pitch when there were boxes and bags and wires and all the paraphernalia for the broadcasters taking up the space in front of us I will never know. But hey ho as long as you were all right Psychedelic Casual that's fine. :-)

Edit: one of the new stewards came to me at the end and shook my hand and said will you be all right getting home, be very careful. I told him the Eccles crew would watch out for me and he said well make sure you stay with City fans on your way back to the coach. (Or words to that effect) We have always had great stewards in CBL.

Gee thanks, so those of us who can't stand up for very long and had the stewards standing in front of us have to stand up just because you think it makes for a better atmosphere!! Well it didn't do much on Saturday as so many people couldn't actually see the game for the last 25 minutes and a lot of the fans were asking them to sit down!!

I'm on the front row, we usually have one steward to the right of us and a couple plus a 'supervisor' to the left near the away dug out at the other end of the row. On Saturday we had those 4 plus 9 more, there was barely a gap between them so we couldn't see as they were all told to stand. We pay our money for a SEAT and I for one deliberately have a seat on the front row so that I can see and anyone behind me can stand if they want. You know that thing called courtesy or manners? Or even thinking about others.

We were told it was because there had been rumours about a pitch invasion!! Wonder where they got that from eh? However how they thought we could invade the pitch when there were boxes and bags and wires and all the paraphernalia for the broadcasters taking up the space in front of us I will never know. But hey ho as long as you were all right Psychedelic Casual that's fine. :-)

Edit: one of the new stewards came to me at the end and shook my hand and said will you be all right getting home, be very careful. I told him the Eccles crew would watch out for me and he said well make sure you stay with City fans on your way back to the coach. (Or words to that effect) We have always had great stewards in CBL.

Weren't you over Ancoats way before the game Eccles?

Showsec are a fucking disgrace. Against Chelsea I was given the once over with the metal detector wand prior to entering the ground. I took my hat of and then replaced it when he went around my upper body. The cocky twat said to me "Did I tell you to put it back on" to which I replied " I beg youre pardon dick head" His mate half apologised so I just shook my head and went into the ground. They also man handled my niece last season when she used my tickets with her ten year old son. She entered on the concessionary ticket belonging to my nephew as opposed to mine. I emailed the club and in all fairness they apologised. They must be the shittest security company there is, but I bet they're cheap as chips judging by some if the morons they employ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.