Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good points mate but the fans will be up for it. I think after the last 2 games we need a little bit of payback from the team though.

Yeah, I hope this is a night for KDB.

Sané has to stop being Jimmy Overcool and play aggessive like he once did.

Raz has to trust himself and keep the ball on the ground.

These are the nights City want to be part of. I think they will play 'all in'.

Yeah, I hope this is a night for KDB.

Sané has to stop being Jimmy Overcool and play aggessive like he once did.

Raz has to trust himself and keep the ball on the ground.

These are the nights City want to be part of. I think they will play 'all in'.

Apologies I know you want to be positive in the main mate but mentioning Sane needs to change and pay as he 'once did',
Literally 10 days ago he totally destroyed Everton at a ground we traditionally struggle,
He has been probably our most devastating and consistent forward all year, so saying 'like he once did' implies he's stopped performing?!
The kid was hung out to dry in the first leg with us completely over-reliant on him

We are probably out of this one and I just can't see any single way we go through in my head realistically. Haven't been this deflated prior to a game in a while but never the less, I think we win the game, not the tie.

what i really want to see tonight is Sane ripping a new arsehole for that double barrelled **** who had him in his pocket at anfield..

he knows what he has got, now, so lets see Leroy take him to the cleaners time and again

I can see us being well up for this tonight, set off like a house on fire and completely overrun them in the first 10 minutes.

Then with their first attack they will score to go 1 up, they sit back and we get another 2 going out with a whimper.

Can't see anything else i'm afraid.

Well after the depression of the last 2 games I have a warm fuzzy feeling we are about to see something special tonight.

This is the first game this season we are the underdogs and our backs are to the wall. Just show the players the coach attack before they go out and let them loose.

We will smash these tonight blues. 5-1

They will need the fans behind them for this so we need to create the atmosphere they deserve.

Cmon city

what i really want to see tonight is Sane ripping a new arsehole for that double barrelled **** who had him in his pocket at anfield..

he knows what he has got, now, so lets see Leroy take him to the cleaners time and again

Terence Trent Derby?

Need an early goal. Hopefully not a damp squib of a match where they score first and we end up 2-2 or something.

Just have to unleash hell, absolutely go at them, and ffs City, finish more of the chances we create!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.