Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No expectation tonight, all I wish for is we put a serious shift in as a unit and play to our strengths... Cant see a miracle happening but an early City goal would get me rushing for my BP tablets that's for sure...If that does happen and we play well, you never know...!

No expectation tonight, all I wish for is we put a serious shift in as a unit and play to our strengths... Cant see a miracle happening but an early City goal would get me rushing for my BP tablets that's for sure...If that does happen and we play well, you never know...!

Had them already for tonight's game bring on the vodka!!!

Same here. I hope we win though. Another loss wouldn’t be good.

Player for player they don't even come close to us, there's only Salah that would make our side. It's purely their style that causes us damage which means after two games being torn apart within a few months, it's about time Pep has a plan devised for them. I don't want to see us perform the same and make the same errors, that will be unforgiveable. I want to see signs that he's learnt from our errors in the previous two encounters. If we fall short so be it, I can accept that but if we go in with the same approach and get turned over again, it's going to be tough to take.

Player for player they don't even come close to us, there's only Salah that would make our side. It's purely their style that causes us damage which means after two games being torn apart within a few months, it's about time Pep has a plan devised for them. I don't want to see us perform the same and make the same errors, that will be unforgiveable. I want to see signs that he's learnt from our errors in the previous two encounters. If we fall short so be it, I can accept that but if we go in with the same approach and get turned over again, it's going to be tough to take.

He probably has but it involves defending more & as a result, scoring fewer goals. - great for next season but no good for this game where we’ve got to score 4. So it’ll probably be more of the same.

He probably has but it involves defending more & as a result, scoring fewer goals. - great for next season but no good for this game where we’ve got to score 4. So it’ll probably be more of the same.

I think it will be more of the same. Crazy frantic, error strewn. Beats a dead runner against Shaktar Donetsk though so should be entertaining it nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.