Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Not good. Guardiola has some answers. he should to watch his ass or going to get sacked like Pallegrini or Mancini.

Ps : Pep’s teams starts well then get over in the second half.

The defensive setup is completly absent. after all losing ok it could happen but not in this manner (even with all those decisions)

Since 2 years in CL, i didn’t see any progress out 2 times cause the defending is crap and unability to score when it matters

I don't blame our players for letting their heads drop... with the chances we had not going in, it's hard enough without their bent decisions chipping away at the hope they have. I can feel it and I'm not even on the pitch it must be double when you're busting a gutt playing them off the park for most of the game.
I'm with you, they were obviously up for it. But when time after time after time someone in a black shirt rips it from you, that's GOT to just cause any man to give up eventually.

I expected us to tire later on in the game but from the minute the second half kicked off we looked lethargic all over the pitch.
I’m fucking sick of us backing off and backing off when the opposition are running at us. Stand your ground and get in front of the ball as high up the pitch as possible.
We looked like we were running through treacle in the second half. I don’t get how they can switch off after such a magnificent first 45. Too many passengers in this team when the going gets tough. I’m fucking gutted how we have gone out with a whimper after such a promising start. Even though we can once again point at decisions that have fucked us, tonight is on us, sadly.

How can you even be upset??

Robbed at Anfield. Robbed in the derby. The derby was the final dagger.

Indifferent to the result. After the Sane goal was not given I knew it would be difficult. Hard to play against 12.

Surprise surprise, robbed again today.

Must be a conspiracy against us and not just actually being second best over two legs.
No conspiracy, we just can’t defend to save ourselves. Laporte and otamedi are clueless and again just like at the weekend, school boy defending cost us the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.