Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

That ref couldn't wait to send Pep off. Pep hardly said anything and wasn't even in his face.

Why is that though? Look what we've spent on defenders, good defenders too. If those we have aren't up to it, we need to find some that are. Maybe Mendy will help next season. Walker is quality, no doubt in my mind. It must be the centre backs, and lack of cover they get. We need a beast in midfield.

We have plenty of center backs and to be frank have spent an absurd amount of money there.
Our defenders are too error prone on the ball and lose concentration, why that is I don't know and lies at the managers door imo

Because not for the first time, that irrespective of how poor he plays,Sane is Peps blue eyed boy.

He's 21? He hasn't learned how to take someone on the outside and his body language is shit but my god he's going to be fucking brilliant if we just hang on a couple of years.

So what? The correct decisions over 2 legs and we wouldn't be out now.
We really should've been playing that much better for these stupid decisions to not mean anything. The fact we're debating so much about bad calls means that we just weren't good enough to keep our fate in our hands.

Lying wanker. Bet you were one of the utd fans running for cover in Ancoats...
Anyway, refs dictate games and our turn will come soon. League title it is then.

How old are you? 5?

Behave mate.

I don’t have to explain myself on here.

Otamendi has reverted to awful mode in the last few weeks.
He remains far too error prone.
Needs to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.