Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

I'll be cheering on Dzeko to knock the scousers out of the CL. God knows we needed his aerial prowess with so many crosses into the box.

It'll be

Liverpool V Real Madrid
Roma V Bayern

so UEFA can have there favourites in the final

Real V Bayern

We certainly are not ruthless enough in front of goal, we would already be PL champions if we had been.

But our attacking play has been brilliant this season and has covered up our defensive frailties, until this is sorted forget the Chumps.

Three matches lost on the run what are the odds we can bounce back against Spurs?
we certainly will score but defending is key

All this week has done is show we are not the finished article yet. We have a lot of talented young players who can do exceptional things but also still have a tendency to be naive at times. We are also very heavily reliant on a 33 year old Fernandinho in almost every game.

But for a team that is still a work in progress, winning two trophies is a fantastic achievement.

We will get better and better. What we can achieve when we are the finished article is a frightening thought.

We really should've been playing that much better for these stupid decisions to not mean anything. The fact we're debating so much about bad calls means that we just weren't good enough to keep our fate in our hands.

that's the problem we are playing well and scoring goals that get wiped out ,or goals given for offside ,or defo pens not given,we were again brilliant a little open but we had to be ,that 2nd goal stands we can be a little more patient, liverpool would of shit it.

we do need to score more of our chances and stop fucking up at the back.

How three fucking officials can’t see the ball cans of Milner I’ll never know , all had a different angle and all got it fucking wrong. Useless wankers

Sterling was much more dangerous than sane today, was screaming every time we passed it out wide to Sane again and again. Arnold defended him well and we really should’ve been using the other wing a lot more.

A actually we put 3 in but 2 were incorrectly disallowed while one of their goals was offside and allowed to stand. It does make a huge difference.

I think we can rightly see things we didnt do well but these are facts that make a hell of a difference and infact can be blamed to a degree for some of the poor play. The players know they are being shafted which I thing would effect anyones level of performance and concentration.

Has Pep spoken yet be very interesting to hear his thoughts.

He's 21? He hasn't learned how to take someone on the outside and his body language is shit but my god he's going to be fucking brilliant if we just hang on a couple of years.
I`m not suggesting that he isn`t going to make it,but he needs to pull his weight a lot more and Pep needs to show him who`s boss.Both Silvas should never have been subbed,just leaving us with KDB at the helm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.