Proud

Manchester_lalala

This team is fucking brilliant. Not just the team, the manager, the academy, the owners. Everything.

At the end of the day, we’ve been knocked out a cup competition, just like we did against Wigan. Barca got knocked out tonight by Roma, the third best team in Italy. Barca are undeafeated all season.

We’ve got a very young squad, we will have our luck in this competition in the coming years. We’re only going to get better. We could have made a proper game of that in the second half if that Sane goal wasn’t disallowed.

Liverpool and United fans can gloat all they want tonight, but they’ve both got some work to do before lifting any silverware at the end of the season. We’ve got one trophy in the bag and another one on the way.

Get fucked to all the knobs that want to criticise this City side because this season has been the best season I’ve ever seen from a City side. Roll on the title and roll on next season, we’re going to be the top team in England for years to come.

as long as we get the league sown up with little to no drama then I agree.

Next step is to win it back to back and absolutely dominate it again next season....a few additions to make the squad stronger and then focus on champs league....

My only worry is that Pep will leave before he has won the champs league....Id be happy to keep him for life but I know that wont happen

This team is fucking brilliant. Not just the team, the manager, the academy, the owners. Everything.

At the end of the day, we’ve been knocked out a cup competition, just like we did against Wigan. Barca got knocked out tonight by Roma, the third best team in Italy. Barca are undeafeated all season.

We’ve got a very young squad, we will have our luck in this competition in the coming years. We’re only going to get better. We could have made a proper game of that in the second half if that Sane goal wasn’t disallowed.

Liverpool and United fans can gloat all they want tonight, but they’ve both got some work to do before lifting any silverware at the end of the season. We’ve got one trophy in the bag and another one on the way.

Get fucked to all the knobs that want to criticise this City side because this season has been the best season I’ve ever seen from a City side. Roll on the title and roll on next season, we’re going to be the top team in England for years to come.

Side is excellent but even the best don't always win, I am happy to see what we play, trophies are a bonus.

Three games and little luck in any of them. Immensely proud of them and the season as a whole.

If you look at our season objectively, look at the stats, ignore the personal disappointment and pain of the last week there’s only been one game in the whole season where we haven’t been the best team; Liverpool away in the CL.

There hasn’t been one other game where you say we’ve been battered. Yes we’ve lost but look at the stats of those games and we have the highest possession and the highest shots. That’s remarkable.

We also have one of the best managers in the world. Who will only build on that. Our squad is young too. I think we have some exciting years ahead!

we will have our luck in this competition in the coming years.
Agree with the sentiments, but this made me laugh. Not if UEFA have anything to do with it, we won't. In every big game we play, if we want to win, we will have to dominate to the point that the referee's decisions can't make a difference.

Need a touch of luck and an even break with the tears in black.

If today was a league games we'd have won.

Onwards and upwards.

We could be really good even great

But need to put trophys in cabinets before it will be acclaimed by anyone other than us

Champions should be the beginning of that

Onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.