Etihad atmosphere

Where were the South Stand singing section in the second half? Fast asleep? I kept standing up shouting like mad and waving to you all to continue singing & shouting but it was like a morgue over there!! The first half was absolutely superb but then nobody was singing. My text for the atmosphere to the club was 6 for first half 3 for second!!
I can’t even speak now because of all my shouting!!

Where were the South Stand singing section in the second half? Fast asleep? I kept standing up shouting like mad and waving to you all to continue singing & shouting but it was like a morgue over there!! The first half was absolutely superb but then nobody was singing. My text for the atmosphere to the club was 6 for first half 3 for second!!
I can’t even speak now because of all my shouting!!

Got to agree first half great but same as sat as soon as liverpool equalised they stopped singing

only 119 120 and 121 tried to keep it going and 2nd tier SS were trying

All those twats with the half and half scarves, please go support follow another team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.