Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done.. Since moving away from Manchester getting the game is getting more and more difficult. I refuse to pay to watch something that is bent.
Cups and League only for me now.

Seriously wtf was with zero minutes after all that first half time wasting.

I'm struggling to decide between this twat and Atkinson at the weekend as to who was worse. This one reminded me of Mike Dean. The sort of referee who thinks that everyone is there to watch them rather than the football.

I'm sick of incompetent twats Atkinson on sat then this numpty tonight not been in long but have had a look at the goal not given a complete and utter shocking decision ,sick of it now these fuckers are getting paid good money for doing a job and they are not doing it ,any other job and you would be sacked ,worst part is the feeling of we can do fuck all about it ,or is there ???

Did anyone else notice before the start of the game when all line up for the anthem and the camera pans along all, the fucking referee winks into the camera...If he was chocolate he'd lick himself

VAR in the last three games and we’re champions and have a hell of a close tie with Liverpool in the CL.

I’ve never seen such go against a team in 3 consecutive games.

A host on 5 live said after the game he couldn’t be believe what he’d seen in this last week.

It’s totally corrupt.

I think the competion to find the worse set of officials is hotting up,think tonight’s set have really pushed Atkinson and his crew back behind Mr Blobby,Alti(United supporter),Mike Dean far back over the horizon.

People will look at the scoreline and Liverpool's performances and say we got what we deserved and we can't complain. But football is all about moments. We were in full control after ten minutes at Anfield then they score an offside goal and the floodgates open. It was 2 or 3 nil when Sané'was given offside which was really, really close. Then the blatant penalty on Raheem denying us a very important away goal with a few minutes left. If it was 3-1 at Anfield tonight's game is totally different.

Then tonight, at 1-0 we score again just before halft time wrongly ruled out. If we go in at 2-0 at ht that second half is completely different. Firminio escapes a foul/second yellow and a minute later they break and end the tie.

We have every right to be fuming about these decisions. Most weren't 50/50, they were blatant.

This all day long & very quickly brushed over by all.

I said on another thread Roma are through despite conceding 4, one of those was a penalty. If you don’t get decisions you will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.