Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question - what blatant ref errors have gone FOR us this season? I would love someone to try and prove how it 'levels out' across a season for us

Did anybody notice Milner's face breaking into a smirk when he realised the Sane goal was being chalked off.

What would happen to our players and manager if they would use every press conference to mention VAR? They should do it week in week out.

All this bitching and moaning, and literally no one is doing anything about it. The minimum of a compilation of these shithouse decisions to spread on social media? Nope. I even tried to make a post documenting each game and the decisions for and against us... And the mods merged it into this woman, moan, and whinge thread. We deserve it, to be honest.

How any city fan wouldn't want VAR after whats gone on this season, defies any sense of logic to me.....

Slight aside to Alty Taylor, did anyone else notice on MOTD he showed a straight red on Saturday, for some reason he didn't pull out his yellow first to write on it, very odd!!
I for one can't wait for VAR, I can accept it won't be perfect as some decisions will always be about opinions, but factual decisions this season have been a joke.

How any city fan wouldn't want VAR after whats gone on this season, defies any sense of logic to me.....
Yea we’d love it, but I’m not holding my breath on the governing bodies to do a damn thing about it. They’ll never hold refs accountable and couldn’t give a shit about how much decisions get analyzed to bits. It just attracts more people to watch the fucking chaos.

that's just it tho. We've been subject to shockers all season. Granted we have been good enough to overcome them in the main, but at this stage of the season, in big ties it makes the difference. We must be close to 15 leg breakers this year. From those, none were sending offs, several only got a yellows. Some didn't even get a caution and then the cherry on top of the cake is, for some we didn't even get the foul....... Scandalous....

VAR would be great if the guys watching the screens were totally neutral. I have no reason to think they will be, nothing will change, we will still get screwed.
Are there still a couple of guys on the forum that believe everything evens out with swings and roundabouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.