Proud

Three games and little luck in any of them. Immensely proud of them and the season as a whole.

Not only little luck, but shit decision again. Two games v Dippers and four shit decisions that could have changed the game. I am beginning to wonder whether I will see a another game this season whose scoreline reflects the reality of what went on during the ninety mins.

This team is fucking brilliant. Not just the team, the manager, the academy, the owners. Everything.

At the end of the day, we’ve been knocked out a cup competition, just like we did against Wigan. Barca got knocked out tonight by Roma, the third best team in Italy. Barca are undeafeated all season.

We’ve got a very young squad, we will have our luck in this competition in the coming years. We’re only going to get better. We could have made a proper game of that in the second half if that Sane goal wasn’t disallowed.

Liverpool and United fans can gloat all they want tonight, but they’ve both got some work to do before lifting any silverware at the end of the season. We’ve got one trophy in the bag and another one on the way.

Get fucked to all the knobs that want to criticise this City side because this season has been the best season I’ve ever seen from a City side. Roll on the title and roll on next season, we’re going to be the top team in England for years to come.
Great post f*** the negative people on here. What a season this has been!!

There's a lot on here at the minute moaning at the team and Pep but ultimately I agree with your post, we just haven't got the rub of the green, especially in the two against Liverpool. The key decisions cost us big time. Its a shame that more people can't see that.

I totally understand people’s frustration, I’m frustrated myself. We are dicy at the back and despite great build-up play we are missing chances and lack a clinical goal scoring threat.

That said, key things have not gone our way at critically important times over the last 3 games.

It’s a combination of both issues that have people torn I think.

Just about sums it up for me

I understand what your saying but people and the media especially will never highlight this in our defence:-

1. At anfield yes a poor first half but Salahs goal was offside which should have made it 2-0 at half time.
2. No one mentions that 2nd half it was all City attacking and Jesus' goal was onside plus a penalty not given. Possible 2-1 full time at least.
3. Dominant City display in first half tonight scoring 2, the 2nd being disallowed. Possible 3-2 agg at half time.

I'm not trying to say City couldn't have performed better coz the first leg at anfield they could, but I do think its fine margins that swung the tie in victim pools favour that demoralises the players. What annoys me more about tonight is that the media have already made out that City didn't create enough when in reality we should have been 2-0 up and 1 goal away from levelling the tie.

PS Glenn Hoddle and the rest of the clowns at BT are all grade A bell ends that can fuck off from all City games in the future. Im sick of listening to biased arsehole pundits that basically revel in any bad City results. Time for a written letter of complaint.

Last edited:
We were unlucky in this tie, with a number of key refereeing mistakes going against us.

But we lost 3-0 at Liverpool and deserved t o get beat, so we can't really begrudge LFC going through. They deserved to beat us, although the tie could easily have been very different.

Time to get our season back on track. Get the title won, and then hammer everyone especially LFC next season.

I'm proud of them - the players ran their hearts out in the 1st half but the referee and officials kicked the crap out of them and broke their hearts Great set of players - onwards and upwards

There’s loads to be positive about and proud considering the season we’ve had. Sadly it won’t stop the gobshites that infest this forum from focusing on the few negatives. They are like a disease that spreads uncontrollably whenever things don’t go perfectly. Usually old school fans who harp back to to a more simple time or new fans who have picked City as their team due to us looking like a safe bet for success and can’t help having hissy fits when it dawns on them that football doesn’t work like that.
If you can’t take the rough with the smooth as a football fan then you should probably knock it on the head.

20 years ago we went into div 3
now that's a bad season
this season as been bloody brilliant
So come on blues let get a grip and enjoy as it's only going to get better

Proud, fucking lol. 5-1 aggregate defeat and lost a derby we was winning 2-0 3-2. The last word to describe us at the minute is proud. Fucking idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.