Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking sane could do with benching but spurs will attack us and leave him lots of space. But sterling and Bernardo were excellent tonight.
Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

When is the Shark going to get the go ahead from the Doc?

he needs games before the world Cup, and I would really like to see him in a City shirt before the season it out.

This is going to be a very difficult game. Spurs on a great run. Very confident. City have a lot of games in our legs.

_________________Ederson________________

Walker_______Otamnedi__Kompany______Delph

_________________Gundogan______________

__________Silva_____________KDB_________

Sterling___________Sergio___________Sane

On paper, that would be a solid team but some are totally knackered. Perhaps resting one or two would be a better option than to further run them into the ground

...................Ederson
Walker...Kompany...Laporte...Zinchenko
..................Gündogan
.......De Bruyne...........Silva
Bernardo.........Agüero........Sterling

1-2 City

i think we really need to rotate the team for this one. most look knackered. sane, otamendi, d silva at least need resting imo

No Fenandinho is a huge loss vs a midfield focused side like Spurs. I’m not looking forward to this one *sighs*

Wind is out of the players sails. Others tired. We’ll get absolutely tonked.

John Moss is going to ref the match. I don't know how you fucks are expecting us to win when Spurs will be fielding 12 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.