Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact I’m up writing this at 2am still seething, and you the same quoting me on here about the game is truly a shite state of affairs Armaan, of course even despite the doubts these horrible ****s have been sewing
into our minds about supporting the sport, it’s still hard to change the habit of a lifetime, I recently quit smoking after 15 years (I’m almost 6months off) and I really don’t want to quit football which is a true passion of mine. Something should be done because this mob are ruining the game
It’s depressing mate, we were robbed of a very realistic chance at getting in to the semis. What upsets me more is the fact that this shit will get swept under the rug and we’ll only be reminded of how great liverpool were and how Klopp hammered pep bla bla. Fact of the matter is with fair officiating we would have been 4-2 up by half time in the second leg, and that for me is such a tough pill to swallow.

It’s depressing mate, we were robbed of a very realistic chance at getting in to the semis. What upsets me more is the fact that this shit will get swept under the rug and we’ll only be reminded of how great liverpool were and how Klopp hammered pep bla bla. Fact of the matter is with fair officiating we would have been 4-2 up by half time in the second leg, and that for me is such a tough pill to swallow.

And it’s the sweeper by under the mat that does as much damage as the corruption in the game because it allow it to keep happening.

And it’s the sweeper by under the mat that does as much damage as the corruption in the game because it allow it to keep happening.
Agree. It doesn’t help that everyone hates us. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was us that benefited from such blatant cheating the whole world would be making a big fuss about it.

Agree. It doesn’t help that everyone hates us. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was us that benefited from such blatant cheating the whole world would be making a big fuss about it.

Exactly if it was against any of the media darlings or the GPC it’d be a completely different story. Sickening shit

I'm sure we've had a few decisions go for us this season (although can't really remember them) but the number of times we've been totally screwed by the officials is ridiculous.

2-0 at HT and anything can happen in the second half.

The non-penalty on Aguero.

Against most teams we can still come out on top, but the biggest matches are normally so in balance, when these big moments go against you it's almost impossible to come out on top. Changes the whole momentum and course of the game.

For us to win last night we needed things to go for us. Denying that second goal deflated us. Why Pep decided to have a go at him I’ll never know. It was obvious he’d get sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.